Editors Volume 2, Issue 2
- Steve Barrett
- Berakah Ho
- Will Langa
- Minh Ngo
- Jen Perry
- Rachael Hains-Wesson
- Carol Ryles
Trove is an online interactive creative arts journal for, by and with students.
Trove aims to:
- support, nurture and provide on-going feedback to beginning, developing and emerging creative arts students in a university context
- provide students with opportunities to present their work for an online publication.
Trove endeavours to provide students with an editing experience that resembles a professional industry environment and helps them to gain future employment.
Current issue, published December 2011
- Cicada by Mathew Carter
- that fundamental precision of broken bones by Vivienne Glance
- Questions from a Student Who Works (a Tribute to Brecht) by Brooke Nolan
- Sea Monster by Connor Weightman
- A Girl Didn’t Commit Suicide by Alex Wolman
- Give Into Me by the Stillwater Giants
- Lies For Secrets [Retracted at contributor's request]
- Migrant by Hu, Chung-hsing (Zoe)
- Text and Kites by Elaine Kemp
- The New Sleep I and II by Lisa Carrie Goldberg
Copyright will remain with the authors, and the material cannot be further republished without authorial permission. If any author does not wish their work to appear on Trove's website, please contact the steering committee immediately and your material will be withdrawn.