Editors Volume 2, Issue 1
- Kristie Michelle Chiew
- Berakah Ho
- Lachlan Keeley
- Minh Ngo
- Jen Perry
- Rachael Hains-Wesson
- Carol Ryles
Trove is an online interactive creative arts journal for, by and with students.
Trove aims to:
- support, nurture and provide on-going feedback to beginning, developing and emerging creative arts students in a university context
- provide students with opportunities to present their work for an online publication.
Trove endeavours to provide students with an editing experience that resembles a professional industry environment and helps them to gain future employment.
Volume 2, Issue 1, published June 2011
- Plume by Shey Marque
- Apraadh Karna by Spencer Davis
- A Compromise by Amy Coghlan
- General Store by Lucy Byrnes
- With Friends Like These by Emily Paull
- Beautiful Day by John McAvoy
- Afternoon Tea by Charlotte Guest
- Fragmented Utterances by Val McClean
- MachinimUWA by Bradley Curnow
Copyright will remain with the authors, and the material cannot be further republished without authorial permission. If any author does not wish their work to appear on Trove's website, please contact the steering committee immediately and your material will be withdrawn.