Editors Volume 1, Issue 1
- Bronwyn Aitken
- Kristie Michelle Chiew
- Alan Fyfe
- Carol Hoggart
- Rachael Hains-Wesson
- Carol Ryles
Trove is an online interactive creative arts journal for, by and with students.
Trove aims to:
- support, nurture and provide on-going feedback to beginning, developing and emerging creative arts students in a university context
- provide students with opportunities to present their work for an online publication.
Trove endeavours to provide students with an editing experience that resembles a professional industry environment and helps them to gain future employment.
Volume 1, Issue 1, published December 2010
- [short fiction submission removed on author's request]
- Purl a poem by Mathew Carter.
- 4.30 pm a poem by Ellie Clay.
- Temptations of the Vine a poem by Gabrielle Everall.
- Nothing more Than a poem by Brigitte Freese.
- A Certain Thought a poem by Vivienne Glance.
- a still life in red a poem by Matthew Hall.
- Language and Sediment: Subsets a poem by Matthew Hall.
- Four and… Counting short fiction by Ashleigh Hardcastle.
- Clowns and Robbers a ten-minute play by James Heneghan.
- On Leaving the Star Ferry a poem by Siobhan Hodge.
- Impressions short fiction by Noni May.
- Stutterer short fiction by Richard Moore.
- United a poem by Raymond Wells.
Copyright will remain with the authors, and the material cannot be further republished without authorial permission. If any author does not wish their work to appear on Trove's website, please contact the steering committee immediately and your material will be withdrawn.