Editors Volume 3, Issue 2
- Barbara Gemignani
- Sarah Hartree
- Jamiela Khan
- Saskia Martinis
- Kelsey Oldham
- Louisa Wu
- Siobhan Hodge
- Crystal Abidin
Trove is an online interactive creative arts journal for, by and with students.
Trove aims to:
- support, nurture and provide on-going feedback to beginning, developing and emerging creative arts students in a university context
- provide students with opportunities to present their work for an online publication.
Trove endeavours to provide students with an editing experience that resembles a professional industry environment and helps them to gain future employment.
Current issue, published in February 2013
- Anaesthetic by Matt Norman
- Curly Cloud Sound by Matt Norman
- For a dead Alice by Sarah Dunstan
- Solveg by Sarah Dunstan
- 60 seconds (Chloe) by Melanie Beresford
- Forest of the inside by Melanie Beresford
- Untitled by Manel Kataieh
- Surveillance by Manel Kataieh
- Touch by Carissa Abidin
- Extraordinary girl by Reg Taylor
- Knowing by Brid Phillips
- Victim Impact Statement by Charmaine Peters
Copyright will remain with the authors, and the material cannot be further republished without authorial permission. If any author does not wish their work to appear on Trove's website, please contact the steering committee immediately and your material will be withdrawn.